Award-winning Bitcoin Gaming Site

Welcome Package: 25 ETH + 180 Free Spins. T&C applies
Gambling Gaming Entertainment

Bitok Dice (pre-)

Ended
Ended: Aug 25, 2017
Bitok Dice — is online crypto-currency based casino with unique multiplayer games mechanics and honesty control.
Website

bitokdice.com

Not Verified

How to verify ICO?

Share this ICO

ICO Details

Ticker Symbol:
BIC
Platform

Public Crowdsale

Ended
Date Sale:
Jul 25, 2017 — Aug 25, 2017 @ 31 days

ICO Overview

Bitok Dice preICO 70% collected investments for the period Pre-ICO will go for marketing organization and preparation for next stages of ICO. Our Marketing part consist from project popularization on thematic magazine, traffic purchasing and web-masters attractions. The rest 30% will be invested in to development: Additional module development for Bitokcoin integration. There will be ability of in and out Bitokcoin token like inner game currency 2 additional multiplayer games Development of the partner program

Telegram members

Hype ICO Stats

Team

Vladimir Muraviov
CEO
Christina Muratkina
BDO

How to verify ICO

To get a verified status, you need to place a our logo with the link on your ICO's website and make an announcement of the listing in your social network accounts.

Have you found any errors or inaccuracies? Please, let us know . Are you the representative of the ICO? We a variety of offers for cooperation.

Other Interesting ICOs

Ongoing
Quantocoin

quantocoin.io

Quantocoin has developed a next-generation model for the future of financial services and digital banking. This model uses Blockchain technology along with...

Ongoing
SGV-G Technology

www.sgv-g.com

SGV-G Technology is a type of renewable energy that produces energy through vacuum pulses between atmospheric pressure and the gravity of our planet. This...

Ongoing
THORChain

thorchain.com

The THORChain ecosystem is built for a singular purpose: to create a massive payment network for payment freedom. In the matured vision it will enable...

Ongoing
POVR

povcoin.io

While doing creative work and implementing their ideas via innovative IT technologies, each participant gets an opportunity to earn money. Using the growing...

Ongoing
Current X Change

currentxchange.com

Welcome to the democratic revolution in information propagation, promotion, and charting. Current X Change makes Mapps (Map-apps) that run on a Smart Media...

Ongoing
Harapan

harapancoin.com

Harapan Coin is created for the purpose of eliciting opposing sentiments against the current governing coalition, in preparation for the coming election. We...

Ongoing
Sonata.ai

sonata.ai

Sonata.ai is all-in-one trading platform with long-term profit both to traders and holders. Our exchange is carefully created in cooperation with active...

Ongoing
BitcoinCorner

bitcoincorner.eu

Bitcoin Corner is a company that will fulfill the requirements of a BaFin-certified bank focusing on crypto by means of the ICO in the future. The focus...

LIMITED OFFER
  • Premium package for the whole period ICO
  • Order now and get a week of placement on the TOP Banner
1.0 ETH